PURr in 2019: need to know
another wine fair:
- Sunday & Monday, May 26-27, 2019
- Sunday: 11AM – 6PM
- Monday: 11AM – 6PM
- 35 attending natural winemakers
- +100 natural wines on the tasting tables
- €10 entrance for a day; €15 for two days
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday May 24-25-26-27, 2019
- Friday, May 24: 5PM – 1AM (Afterwork)
- Saturday, May 25: 11AM – 1AM
- Sunday, May 26: 11AM -10PM
- Monday, May 27: 11AM -10PM
- PURr Wine Bar with large selection of natural wines by the glass
- PURr BBQ all weekend long
- Free entrance for all!
Loods 20, Santospad/Voorhavenkaai, 9000 Ghent, Belgium
Loods 20 is one of the historic cotton warehouses in the old port of Ghent. The wine fair takes place on Sunday and Monday in the beautiful cellars of the warehouse; the village on the outdoor 1st floor from Friday evening through Monday evening.
▸ afterwork Friday, May 24
As is the case each year, we organize a nice afterwork on the Friday before the fair. This year is no different: on Friday, May 24, the afterwork will kick off from 5PM on the ground floor of Loods 20, and everyone’s invited (read: free entrance, baby!) Don’t worry, there’s plenty of cover in case of Belgian weather outbursts. Although the actual wine fair only opens on Sunday mornign, we’ll have a nice selection of wines straight from the participating winemakers on offer at our bar, in addition to some nice artisan beers and non-alcoholic beverages. As always, we’ll provide plenty of nice things to eat, and a couple of kick-ass DJs to get your legs moving! In other words: a must-attend event!